Bring some lush greenery indoors! A terrarium is one of the most popular botanical trends in recent times. It is sustainable, low-maintenance indoor garden, and is a beautiful addition to office desks, kitchen tables, or other well-lit spots in your home. No experience needed. You don't need a green thumb to be a terrarium gardener. Building a terrarium is easy and fun.
Why Flower Lane & Co?
We had the pleasure working with some of the major corporate clients - Apple, Commonwealth bank, Sydney university, Braintree, eHarmony and Mylan just to name a few. Apart from a wealthy workshop experience, we are dedicated to source the best quality materials as they are all critical to create a happy terrarium. We provide stunning plants, glass vessels, pebbles, moss and many other decorations for personalising your mini garden. We also offer enough space to host a private workshop. Our venue accommodates up to 20 adults.
WHAT YOU GET
One glass terrarium. All materials will be provided including aprons, glass containers, rocks, pebbles, succulents , mini figurines and other decorative stuffs!
- Venue hire with a bluetooth speaker, kitchenette and bathroom.
- Handcrafted floral frame and flower arch backdrop for selfie
- Cherry on top We will take action and group shots for you to share!
* Every workshop participant get to take home what they make!
What you will LEARN
- Step by step guide on how to construct various layers for healthy eco-system
- What each layer takes a role in creating healthy environment
- How to look after succulents, cacti and indoor plants
What to bring:
A smile and a positive attitude. The workshop involves getting a little messy - don't wear your best dress just in case!
Start from $77 per person
Note: Cost for Corporate/private party workshop varies on the final numbers of your group. Get discount for a group booking!