The glossy and waxy leaves and compact growth habit makes this a fabulous indoor pot plant. Zanzibar gem is the ultimate low maintenance plant. It tolerates drought conditions and low light levels. Suitable for 'brown thumbed' people. The plants is potted in a zen white ceramic pot.
For same day flower delivery, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. Sydney CBD/Metro/Eastern Suburbs orders after 2 pm will be delivered next day.No Deliveries on Sundays and Public holidays. Please Call us 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Plant care Guide
Zanzibar grows well in warm position indoors. Water sparingly. Use a fertilizer for nutrition.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call our florists.