Fiddle Ficus bambino plant is a perfect addition to home and office. It is low-maintenance and easy to look after. The Violin-shaped leaves are glossy and lush green. Plants have an upright and densely compact habit. The beautiful plant is coming with a stylish concrete pot. This robust beauty likes a warm, humid position with a good supply of filtered light.
About add-ons : perfect gifts with our flowers
Myrtle & Moss
Melbourne based brand. It was established in 2012 with a stylish, scented botanical skincare range. Their products not only look good but also feel and smell superlative. Myrtle and moss is stocked throughout Australia in over 150 unique retail stores. Its motto is No harsh chemicals, parabens or SLS are used in the blending of the range. Made locally in Australia — Tested on Family & Friends not Animals!
Bahen & Co Chocolate maker
The chocolate factory operates from the family farm in Margaret River - Western Australia. A region with a raw natural beauty and strong community that supports the efforts of its small producers. The business makes artisan cacao chocolate.
Established in 1995, Charlie’s has grown from a much-loved local shop selling home-baked cookies to an innovative producer of seriously delicious gourmet treats – both for the food service industry and for consumers to take home and enjoy. The business provides the finest cookies to the wonderful cafes, hotels, caterers and corporate offices across Australia.
Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot, Botany
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville, Newtown,Glebe, St.Peters, Stanmore, Rozelle
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Plant care Guide
Fiddle ficus grows best in a well-lit area. Water sparingly. Use a fertilizer for nutrition.
If a plant pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a plant of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour.