- Product Code: pretty white
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: white, pretty, green, sympathy, gorgeous, traditional order, online alexandria, florist waterloo, zetland sydney, cbd, redfern, surry, hills mother, day rosebery valentine elegant paddington, flower, delivery
Divine White Bouquet
An elegant white bouquet of pretty roses and seasonal flowers accented with greens. White is all time favourite. It is a gorgeous bunch designed with fresh blooms in creamy, white and neutral palettes. We ensure we pick the best quality flowers for each bouquet. All compositions are exquisite. It is a perfect for all-occasion gift such as birthday, anniversary, Sympathy and thank you. Please note each bouquet will be completely unique and made with the freshest ingredients. This means your bouquet may not look exactly like the image.The bunch is available in different sizes. Sizes available in Small, Thoughtful, Generous,Bountiful, Abundant.
For same day flower delivery, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. We offer delivery service on Saturday to Sydney Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland and Rosebery. For Saturday delivery, please place an order before Saturday. No Deliveries on Sundays and Public holidays. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Milson's point, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Mosman, Chatswood, Kirribilli, Lavendar Bay, St.Leonards
Flower care Guide
We all want our flowers to last as long as possible. To extend the beauty of the flowers, there are a number of steps you can take. Trimming stems, cleaning vases, changing water and avoiding direct sunlight is very important. Please visit this page for fresh flower care guide or contact our florists for more flower care instructions.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call our florists.