Pastel Delight in pink and white shades
If you are looking for a gorgeous pink bouquet, you have come to the right place. Soft pink is the most popular colour for a gift flower choice. It is a lovely selection of fresh seasonal flowers in pink and pastel tones. This luxury pastel bouquet is made with the best pickings from the market. It includes roses, lisianthus, seasonal blooms and tropical foliage. It is a perfect gift for birthday, anniversary, thank you and get well occasions. We can create pastel flower bunch in all different forms - from a pretty posy , extravagant pink rose bouquet to garden-gathered arrangement. Order your flowers online and spoil someone with this bespoke bunch designed by our talented florists!
Please note each bouquet will be completely unique and made with the freshest ingredients. This means your bouquet may not look exactly like the image.The bunch is available in different sizes. Sizes available in Small, Thoughtful, Generous,Bountiful, Abundant.
For same day flower delivery, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. We offer delivery service on Saturday to Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland and Rosebery. For Saturday delivery, please place an order before Saturday. No Deliveries on Sundays and Public holidays. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south : Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Milson's point, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Mosman, Chatswood, Kirribilli, Lavendar Bay, St.Leonards
Flower care Guide
We all want our flowers to last as long as possible. To extend the beauty of the flowers, there are a number of steps you can take. Trimming stems, cleaning vases, changing water and avoiding direct sunlight is very important. Please visit this page for fresh flower care guide.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call us