Unique Cut out Terrarium Sydney delivery service
A stunning terrarium with a selection of gorgeous and healthy succulents. The indoor garden is built in diagonal cut round glass. It is designed with decorative rocks, and preserved moss. This terrarium will make a great living gift for any occasions.
Top Diameter: 24cm Bottom Diameter: 13cm Height: 21cm
Please note each terrarium will be completely unique and made with the freshest ingredients. This means your terrarium may not look exactly like the image.
For same day terrarium delivery in Sydney, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. Sydney CBD/Metro/Eastern Suburbs orders after 2 pm will be delivered next day. No weekend deliveries. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Terrarium Delivery Service Area
1. Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
2. Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
3. Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
4. Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, Glebe
5. Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Terrarium care Guide
Light - Most succulents, cacti like bright if not direct, light. A place with a filtered light is fine too. Place your succulent terrarium in a very bright spot like near window. Avoid full and direct sun. A southern-facing window is recommended. Terrariums also work quite well under fluorescent or led light.
Water - Succulents and cacti are drought tolerant plants. Never over water. Touch the soil if you are not sure when to water. If it's wet, go without. Use a few table teaspoons of water. Ideally once a week. Reduce watering during Winter.
Terrariums work best when light, water and humidity are balanced.
When plants become too big, pull them out and re-pot them in a bigger container.