The glossy and waxy leaves and compact growth habit makes this a fabulous indoor pot plant. Zanzibar gem is the ultimate low maintenance plant. It tolerates drought conditions and low light levels. Suitable for 'brown thumbed' people. The plants is potted in a zen white ceramic pot.
For same day flower delivery, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. Sydney CBD/Metro/Eastern Suburbs orders after 2 pm will be delivered next day.No Deliveries on Sundays and Public holidays. Please Call us 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
About add-ons : perfect gifts with our plants
Myrtle & Moss
Melbourne based brand. It was established in 2012 with a stylish, scented botanical skincare range. Their products not only look good but also feel and smell superlative. Myrtle and moss is stocked throughout Australia in over 150 unique retail stores. Its motto is No harsh chemicals, parabens or SLS are used in the blending of the range. Made locally in Australia — Tested on Family & Friends not Animals!
Bahen & Co Chocolate maker
The chocolate factory operates from the family farm in Margaret River - Western Australia. A region with a raw natural beauty and strong community that supports the efforts of its small producers. The business makes artisan cacao chocolate.
Established in 1995, Charlie’s has grown from a much-loved local shop selling home-baked cookies to an innovative producer of seriously delicious gourmet treats – both for the food service industry and for consumers to take home and enjoy. The business provides the finest cookies to the wonderful cafes, hotels, caterers and corporate offices across Australia.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Plant care Guide
Zanzibar grows well in warm position indoors. Water sparingly. Use a fertilizer for nutrition.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call our florists.