Terrarium Delivery Sydney
- Product Code: medium terrarium
- Availability: In Stock
Buy a Terrarium :: Miniature Garden in a glass container
Bring some lush greenery indoors! A terrarium is the sustainable, low-maintenance indoor garden,and is a beautiful addition to office desks, kitchen tables, or other well-lit spots. It will perk up your indoor space. This adorable miniature garden is made of succulents, air plants, some miniature toys and moss in a fish bowl. It is unique and special gifting idea! Send lasting and growing present for your special one. It is a perfect gift for birthday, anniversary, thank you, housewarming and Valentines day! Please note each terrarium will be completely unique and made with the freshest ingredients. This means your miniature garden may not look exactly like the image
Fish bowl class measurements : 14 cm opening * 19cm width * 22cm Height
Order your terrarium online and spoil someone with this gorgeous indoor garden!
For same day terrarium delivery in Sydney, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. We offer delivery service on Saturday to Sydney Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland and Rosebery. For Saturday delivery, please place an order before Saturday. No Deliveries on Sundays and Public holidays. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Milson's point, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Mosman, Chatswood, Kirribilli, Lavendar Bay, St.Leonards
Terrarium care Guide
Light - Most succulents, cacti like bright if not direct, light. A place with a filtered light is fine too. Place your succulent terrarium in a very bright spot like next to window. Avoid full and direct sun.
Water - Succulents and cacti are drought tolerant plants. Never over water. Use a few table teaspoons of water. Ideally once a week. Reduce watering during Winter.
When plants become too big, pull them out and re-pot them in a bigger container.
If a plant pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a plant of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your terrarium, please call our florists.