Large Terrarium Delivery Sydney
- Product Code: fishbowl terrarium
- Availability: In Stock
Buy a Terrarium :: Miniature Garden in a glass container
Bring some lush greenery indoors! A terrarium is the sustainable, low-maintenance indoor garden and is a beautiful addition to office desks, kitchen tables, or other well-lit spots. It will perk up your indoor space. This adorable miniature garden is made of succulents, air plants, moss in a fish bowl. It is a perfect gift for birthday, anniversary, thank you, housewarming, Christmas, Valentines day and Corporate! Please note each terrarium will be completely unique and made with the freshest ingredients. This means your miniature garden may not look exactly like the image
Large Fish bowl measurements : 14 cm opening * 19cm width * 22cm Height
For same day terrarium delivery in Sydney, please order by 12 pm for business address / 2 pm for residential address. No weekend deliveries. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availabilities.
Order your terrarium online and spoil someone with this gorgeous indoor garden!
Terrarium Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot, Botany
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, Glebe, St.Peters, Stanmore, Rozelle
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Terrarium care Guide
Light - Most succulents, cacti like bright if not direct, light. A place with a filtered light is fine too. Place your succulent terrarium in a very bright spot like next to window. Avoid full and direct sun.
Water - Succulents and cacti are drought tolerant plants. Never over water. Use a few table teaspoons of water. Ideally once a week. Reduce watering during Winter.
When plants become too big, pull them out and re-pot them in a bigger container.
If a plant pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a plant of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your terrarium, please call our florists.