Bespoke Gifting Sydney Delivery
Our pamper & flower gift box is a delightful set of gorgeous flowers and artisan goodies with wonderful fragrance. This package is a gem and perfect for flower lovers.
Your Gift Hamper includes:
1. A floral arrangement with a glass jar in your colour choice
2. Myrtle & Moss Soy candle that will burn for 50 hours - Made in Australia. Melbourne brand. Organic friendly ingredients no Harsh chemicals
3. Myrtle & Moss Body wash 250ml
4. Indigo 100% soy candle
5. Heathcote & Ivory a set of 3 mini hand creams
6. Vintage & Co Lip Butter
7. Bahen & Co artisan 70% cocoa chocolate
8. Premium gift card
9. A Wood box reusable and just right for storing goods measurements with 35 * 25 * 11
Please note Flower presentation may vary due to seasonality but we will ensure to choose the similar style to those pictured. Premium cards and the product packaging might be different from the above image. We offer corporate hamper services. Get in touch and let us take care of every last detail. Phone: 02 8960 4223 Email: email@example.com
For same day flower delivery, please order by 12 pm for business address / 2 pm for residential address. Sydney CBD/Metro/Eastern Suburbs orders after 2 pm will be delivered next day. No weekend deliveries. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availabilities.
Sydney Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south : Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot, Botany
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town,Glebe, Stanmore, Rozelle, St.Peters
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Flower care Guide
We all want our flowers to last as long as possible. To extend the beauty of the flowers, there are a number of steps you can take. Trimming stems, cleaning vases, changing water and avoiding direct sunlight is very important. Please visit this page for fresh flower care guide.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call us