Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant
- Product Code: orchid
- Availability: In Stock
A phalaenopsis orchid plant is an elegant and long lasting gift. This orchid is long stemmed with single flower spike. The gorgeous blooms are delicate and butterfly-shaped. Please note pots may vary. It is a perfect gift for birthday, anniversary, thank you, house warming and even Valentines day.
For same day flower delivery, please order by 12 pm for business address/ 2 pm for residential address. Sydney CBD/Metro/Eastern Suburbs orders after 2 pm will be delivered next day. No weekend deliveries. Please Call us 02 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner southt: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Crows Nest, St. Leonards, Neutral Bay, Chatswood
Orchid care Guide
Phal orchid plant is easily grown indoor and last long. They can be repotted anytime but it is the best when they are not in bloom. Do not over-water. Water every 7 days to 10 days. Provide them with a moderate amount of sunlight but avoid direct sunlight. Use a fertilizer for nutrition. Please contact our florists for more orchid care instructions.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call our florists.