Rose Bouquet Dozen (Red and Pink)
- Product Code: redrose
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: redrose, rose dozen, roses, order, online alexandria, florist waterloo, zetland sydney, cbd, redfern, surry, hills rosebery valentine, day bouquet (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) columbian, (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) (red&pink) long, (red&pink) stemmed, (red&pink) (red&pink)
Premium Quality Long stemmed Roses (Red or Pink)
Exquisite long stemmed roses for Romantic occasions.The ultimate romantic surprise! We use premium Colombian roses known as the world's finest quality roses. Send this gorgeous roses(red or pink) to show your love. The bouquet includes fresh roses and seasonal foliage. It is a perfect gift for Valentines day, birthday, anniversary and romance occasions. The bunch can be upgraded to two dozens and three dozens. Order your flowers online and spoil someone with this gorgeous rose bouquet!
For same day flower delivery, please order by 2 pm for residential address /12 pm for business address. We offer delivery service on Saturday to Sydney Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland and Rosebery. Place an order before Saturday. No Deliveries on Sundays and Public holidays. Please Call us 8960 4223 for delivery availability.
Flower Delivery Service Area
- Sydney inner south: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Redfern, Rosebery, Mascot
- Sydney CBD and Metro : CBD, Surry hills, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Chippendale, Ultimo, Broadway
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Paddington, Bondi, Potts point, Double bay, Woollahra, Bronte, Coogee, Randwick, Bellevue hill, Rose bay, Queens Park
- Sydney inner west: Erskineville,New town, St.peters, Balmain, Annadale, Rozelle, Enmore, Stanmore, Camperdown, Glebe, Marrickville, Leichhardt
- Sydney Lower North Shore: North Sydney, Milson's point, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Mosman, Chatswood, Kirribilli, Lavendar Bay, St.Leonards
Flower care Guide
We all want our flowers to last as long as possible. To extend the beauty of the flowers, there are a number of steps you can take. Trimming stems, cleaning vases, changing water and avoiding direct sunlight is very important. Please visit this page for fresh flower care guide or contact our florists for more flower care instructions.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value and in a similar style and colour. Please note as with natural products there may be slight differences in colour. If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call our florists